Simple dinner time! Take this low carb monthly meal plan I’ve made for my family and copy it to fit your family’s needs and tastes.
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read our disclosure policy.
I don’t know about you, but deciding what to eat for dinner is the hardest part of meal planning for me. I don’t mind making the shopping list, doing the shopping or cooking, but the planning stresses me out. If you’re in the same boat as me, then take this low carb meal plan and copy it! That’s why I share these every month, to take some of the stress and guesswork out of meal planning for you. Make sure to subscribe to the email newsletter below so you’ll get notified when there is a new low carb monthly meal plan posted for you.
If you are looking for a new way to keep your menu posted, then check out this dry erase meal planner or this chalkboard menu to get started. They are easy DIY projects that can be completed in no time, with little supplies.
New to eating low carb? You may want to check out my favorite low carb pantry items, and this low carb shopping list for Aldi. They include some of our favorite snacks, sides, and ideas for a low carb lifestyle. You can also check out my Low Carb Dinners board on Pinterest.
Low Carb Monthly Meal Plan for April
Week 1 Mar 30th- April 5th
- Monday– One Pot Beef and Broccoli with cauliflower rice
- Tuesday– Taco Salad
- Wednesday–Chicken Stir Fry with cauliflower rice
- Thursday– Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Friday– Low Carb Pizza Casserole
- Saturday– Air Fryer Pork Chops, cooked carrots
- Sunday– Short ribs and gravy over mashed cauliflower
Week 2 Apr 6th- 12th
- Monday–One Pan Chili Lime Skillet Chicken with cauliflower rice
- Tuesday– Mexican Eggs and Chorizo Skillet
- Wednesday– Philly Cheesesteak Skillet with Cauliflower Rice
- Thursday–Cheeseburger salads (burger on a salad bed)
- Friday– Grilled Chicken and Creamy Brussels Sprouts/Bacon
- Saturday–Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Soup
- Sunday–Vegetable Beef Soup–we sub cauliflower for the potatoes
[socialpug_tweet tweet=”No more agonizing over what to serve for dinner. Check out this #lowcarb meal plan for an entire month of dinners. #dinnerrecipes #lowcarbrecipes” display_tweet=”No more agonizing over what to serve for dinner. Check out this #lowcarb meal plan for an entire month of dinners. #dinnerrecipes #lowcarbrecipes”]
Week 3 Apr 13th-19th
- Monday– Chicken Broccoli and Bacon Casserole
- Tuesday– Crock Pot Chili (double meat, no beans)
- Wednesday–Beef Fajita Skillet with Low Carb Tortilla Chips
- Thursday–Burger Bowls
- Friday–Grilled Steaks and salad
- Saturday–Pot Roast with cauliflower instead of potatoes
- Sunday–Bacon Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
Week 4 Apr 20th-26th
- Monday–Lemon Garlic Chicken and Zoodles
- Tuesday– Taco Casserole
- Wednesday–Chicken burrito bowls with Cauliflower rice
- Thursday–Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Friday- Pizza Soup
- Saturday– Shepherds Pie
- Sunday– Mini Meatloaf with mashed cauliflower
Week 4 Apr 27th-May 3rd
- Monday– Crock Pot Mongolian Beef
- Tuesday– Mexican Chorizo and Egg Skillet
- Wednesday– One Pot Cheesy Chicken and Zoodles
- Thursday– One Pot Beef and Broccoli with cauliflower rice
- Friday- Air fryer Chicken Wings, roasted cauliflower/broccoli
- Saturday– Keto Pot Pie
- Sunday– Crock Pot Italian Beef and cauliflower rice
Don’t forget the Dessert to pair with your low carb menu!
Easy Low Carb Desserts:
- Keto Cream Cheese Brownies
- Keto Brownie Cookie Bites
- The Best Low Carb Pudding Cookies
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles
Don’t forget to pin it!
Quit wondering what to serve your family for dinner. This monthly meal plan with low carb dinner ideas has got you covered for the month of March! #mealplan #lowcarbdinner #dinners #domesticallycreative